Terms and conditions
By purchasing tickets for a Wessex Cancer Support event, you agree:
- To be contacted by and on behalf of Wessex Cancer Support about the event.
- Tickets purchased are non-refundable or transferrable to a later event if you or anyone you have booked for are unable to attend.
- All participants taking part do so at their own risk. In no event shall the organiser (charity), its suppliers and/or the venue be liable for any injuries, loss, or damages whatsoever.
- Photos and videos taken at the event may be posted on our website, social media sites or any other site we deem suitable. All participants confirm that they are happy for their names and any footage or photographs taken by, or on behalf of, the organiser during the event, to be used to publicise future events and Wessex Cancer Support. Should special dispensation be required, it is the responsibility of the participants to inform the organiser of such requirements.
- To respect all volunteers, members of staff from Wessex Cancer Support and the event venue. Physical or verbal abuse towards anyone will not be tolerated.
- The event organiser reserves the right to update its terms and conditions in relation to the event at any time prior to the event. All participants will be provided with any updated terms and conditions in advance of the event as part of the event day information or on the day of the event.
Event specific terms and conditions:
The Big Quiz
- That if you purchase individual tickets rather than a table of 6, Wessex Cancer Support will match you with other small bookings to make one big team. We cannot guarantee all teams will be made up to the full 6 people. The winning team will also have to share their trophy and arrange who looks after the trophy amongst themselves.
- To provide the names and dietary requirements of your full team a week before the event at the latest. If dietary requirements are not provided, attendees will be provided with the standard beef burger option.
- No cheating! This includes but is not limited to searching the internet for answers, messaging or calling friends not taking part in the quiz and peering at other tables answers. Your team may be deducted points or asked to pay a ‘fine’ (donation) to the charity.
- All guests are invited to bring a bottle of wine for the Wheelbarrow of Wine raffle. Tickets for this will be sold on the night.
- Attendees must be 16 or over
Christmas Carol Concert
- Celebrities are subject to change
- Tickets are non-refundable