Rainbow Run – Bubble Fun 2021
Terms and Conditions
- These booking terms and conditions apply to everyone who takes part in the booked event and those who attend as spectators.
- These terms and conditions contain important information regarding participation and upon entry, you agree to and accept these terms and conditions.
- By accepting these terms and conditions you agree to be contacted about the event that you have chosen to take part in.
- All participants taking part in the event do so at their own risk. In no event shall the organiser (charity), its suppliers and/or the venue be liable for any injuries, loss or damages whatsoever.
- By taking part, all participants confirm that they are happy for their names and any footage or photographs taken by, or on behalf of, the organiser during the event to be used to publicise future events and Wessex Cancer Trust. Should special dispensation be required, it is the responsibility of the participants to inform the organiser of such requirements.
- Under 16s need to be accompanied at the event at all times by a responsible adult, who has also registered for the event. One adult can accompany up to 3 children under 16.
- Please note that any child under 4 foot will need to be accompanied by a registered adult also taking part.
- The organiser reserves the right to alter the event start times – this will usually only be necessary if poor weather is forecast, or at the request of the venue. You will be notified by email with notification of any changes.
- If we have to change the date of the advertised event due to circumstances beyond our control, e.g. extreme weather or alterations by the venue, we will endeavour to rearrange the date and transfer your place to the new date.
- Should alterations to the planned activity be necessary to ensure the safety of our participants, we will give prior notice either before the event or on arrival to the event of any alterations made. This includes any changes to the start time.
- Tickets are not for resale. By selling your place at the event you will be breaching the terms and conditions of purchase.
- All tickets purchased are valid for that event only. Tickets cannot be transferred to future events.
- The event is a fundraising event and by registering for a place at the event you agree to set a fundraising goal as specified on the booking page of the website. We’d like you to raise as much as you can and have set these targets as something to aim for. Your place is not dependent on raising this amount.
- If you are unable to participate in the event, fundraising monies already received by the charity will not be refunded.
- Details of the walk, run or route will be provided in the event day information.
- This event is not a race and is a non-competitive, non-timed event.
- For your safety and enjoyment of the event, we ask that you follow and adhere to the instructions given by the event organisers and event marshals.
- If you are unable to complete the route in full, you must inform an event marshal that you are unable to continue. In such circumstances, the event organiser recommends that where possible participants should walk to the next marshal point where help can be requested.
- The event involves a level of sustained physical activity. Participants make the decision to take part and must be satisfied that this activity is suitable for them as individuals. Neither the event organiser nor its affiliates can be held accountable for aggravation to illness or injury sustained due to participation in this activity.
- Participants are recommended to seek advice from their medical practitioner prior to taking part in this event and make provisions to ensure their safe participation.
- Participants are asked to come equipped with the necessary clothing, medication and nourishment are required to enable enjoyable and safe participation in this activity.
- British weather is known to be changeable, so be aware that conditions may be bright and sunny or cold, wet and windy. Please dress appropriately for the weather on the day. We suggest you bring a change of clothes for the journey home.
- The organiser reserves the right to disqualify anyone for health and safety reasons including if you behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other people at the event; if you use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if you are found in possession of any prohibited item or substance; if in the organiser’s reasonable opinion you are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs. This is done in order to prevent risk to the safety and enjoyment of yourself and others.
- Wheelchair users, prams and pushchairs, are welcome to the event, but unfortunately are not permitted on the course.
- The course will include grass and paths which could be uneven, wet, muddy or slippery and challenging in places, therefore please take care at all times. Please ensure that you have taken this into consideration before booking, if you would like further information please contact the organiser prior to booking, for more details.
- The event organiser reserves the right to update its terms and conditions in relation to the event at any time prior to the event. All participants will be provided with any updated terms and conditions in advance of the event as part of the event day information or on the day of the event.