Fundraising groups across the region come together to raise vital funds for Wessex Cancer Trust, make friends and spread awareness.
What does a fundraising group do?
- They help fundraise in the local community
- They help let people know about the important work of Wessex Cancer Trust
- They have a real impact of helping local people affected by cancer
What are the benefits of being part of a fundraising group?
- You get to meet some wonderful, like-minded people in your community
- You can decide the type of fundraising your group does such as events or bucket collections
- You can have lots of fun, make great memories and make a difference
How will we support you?
We’ll be on hand to guide and advise you at every stage, and you’ll receive lots of advice and support from our community fundraising team including:
- Fundraising materials such as banners and balloons
- Help with planning a calendar of events
- Advice on promoting your events in your community
- Information on setting up a bank account and collecting funds
For more information or support contact our Fundraising and Events Team
Telephone: 023 8067 2200